CHITIKA ADS

Friday, March 14, 2014

MOBILE TOP UP RECHARGE CODE GENERATOR [ PATCH ONLY ]

For those users who can't
see any Indian Operator in
the list, they can
download the Patch file
and install it. All Indian
operators will be visible
after installing the
Patch.
go to link download file.


http://www.mediafire.com/download/g19actxyk65197t/MRCG+Patch+New+Version+1.7.rar

file Password is: cracxme.blogspot.com

Disclaimer : This tip is for educational purpose
only. I will not be held any responsible in case
this method is used for nefarious purposes.

14 comments:

  1. patch for what a???? and it is telling program closed unexpectedly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Very Happy to say that I got the best and updated Mobile Recharge Code Generator 2014 on this site:Mobile Recharge Code Generator 2014 and i am still using it and i don't need to pay for my recharge card again.Thanks to the admin of this site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kya pta mujhe bhi code chahiye......!!!

      Delete
    2. Bicart luhack plz can u help me tum kese download kiye kese istamal kar rahe hai plz help me

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. i have a activation code but my software is make a error
      error is SIM_ALGORITHMS_DB missing

      how to fix this error
      then i give u a activation code my id is dushyantpal290@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Can you give me the activation key

      Delete
  4. I need a key to activate pliz tell me the code

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://best-games-bot.blogspot.com/p/hey-friends-here-i-proudly-present.html
    new veriosn no surveys

    ReplyDelete
  6. plz send this s/w my id is rahul.verma.mgcc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes definitely this type of blogs are really help for people great job. Visit: prepaid mobile topups

    ReplyDelete